iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::3.2.07::

Arrrgggghhh!

I had a stomach bug yesterday -an evil stomach bug from hell! This was my day - take nurophen, wait for it to work, sleep, wake up screaming in pain and take more nurophen. I managed to snatch an hour or two between the nurophen working and falling asleep to eat toast and vegemite because that is the greatest belly cure of all time.

I planned to go for a run today but think it better to rest up instead. I might go for a walk later into Carlton to pick up my goodie bag for the Sunset Series zoo run on Wednesday.

Ohh, that sounds nasty, hope you get better soon.

By Blogger MorseyRuns, at 11:06 am  

*hugs* poor you.

I often wonder what people in countries without vegemite eat when they're sick!

By Blogger ali4579@gmail.com, at 1:52 pm  

oh get better soon - and thank god for pain killers hey?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:26 pm  

Yikes! Watch out for Nurofen with stomach bugs, it can potentially make the bug worse (nurofen and dodgy tummies aren't the best of friends). I hope you feel better soon!

By Blogger Sarah, at 3:08 pm  

Glad the gastro attack was only short lived.
Hope today is much better for ya.

And they think we're crazy for eating vegemite. Bloody miracle food it is!

By Blogger Kada, at 3:22 pm  

Sad you been ill, vegemite is the magic food! The only bonus of being ill is maybe you will drop a kilo or two!

By Blogger Chris H, at 3:34 pm  

Aww babe I hope you are feeling better now. Sounds totally sucky.

By Blogger Jadey, at 4:12 pm  

Yikes, what did you eat earlier!? I hope you are feeling much better now. Stomach bugs are NOT pleasant at all.

By Blogger Mary, at 5:21 pm  

Hope you're feeling better soon Kathryn. But seriously, how can you eat that black goo (blah!!!!) - easy to see I'm a pom and not an Aussie heh!, but anyway, I've never worked out how you guys can eat vegemite, I can't even stand to be in the same room as it :-)

By Blogger Andrew(ajh), at 8:24 pm  

Not very nice. Hope it all works out of your system soon.. Must say I love the Nurofen though. Have had a couple tonight for a killer headache. Normally I would go for the Bourbon but not drinking *dammit*

Good idea to rest up - working out through this will only make you worse.. Take it easy

By Blogger Margaret, at 8:34 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Go me!

Stuff

Yikes!

Weigh In - 76.6 kg

Sick

Cheese Orgy

Talk

Me

Run

Weigh In - 75.8 kgs

archives